Secure Blocks for Gutenberg
Secure your content in the editor by user role with Secure Blocks for Gutenberg.
Using Secure Blocks you can add any Gutenberg block inside a secure block, have it render only to logged in users, or lock it down to a user role of your choosing.
Secure Blocks also provides an additional area that can display blocks to users that do not have permission to view the content.
For more information read the Secure Blocks introductory blog post, or view the video:
The plugin provides the following functionality:
- Display content only to logged-users
- Display alternative content to logged-out users
- Display content to users within certain user roles
- Display alternative content to users not in those user roles
- Install Webpack globally:
npm install --global webpack
- Install everything you need:
- Build with
npm run devor
npm run build