Viewable on the web at http://umtabs.com/
Feel free to suggest edits to any of the files in the project. To do so:
- Browse to the file you want to edit and click the "Edit" button near the top of the file.
- Make your changes, then click "Propose File Change."
- On the next page, click "Send pull request" to send a request to have your changes merged back into the main project. If you've changed your mind and want to delete your changes, click on the "Branches" tab and delete the branch.
- Once your request has been accepted, you can delete the branch that was created for you automatically.
Submitting a new transcription
- Click Submit a new guitar transcription.
- Paste or type in the transcription, then click "Propose new file"
- On the next page, click "Send pull request" to send a request to have your transcription file merged into the main project.
- Create an issue and in the description include the name of the song you'd like to see transcribed.
If you are interested in helping on an ongoing basis to review pull requests (changes) and curate the project, please get in touch with mattypiper.