GeoIP2 CSV Format Converter
This is a simple utility for converting the MaxMind GeoIP2 and GeoLite2 CSVs to different formats for representing IP addresses such as IP ranges or integer ranges.
Compiled binaries for Linux/x86_64, Windows, and Mac OS X can be downloaded from the GitHub releases page.
- -block-file=[FILENAME] - The name of the block CSV file to use as input.
- -output-file=[FILENAME] - The file name to the output CSV
In addition, at least one of these is required:
- -include-cidr - Include the network in CIDR format
- -include-range - Include the IP range of the network in string format
- -include-integer-range - Include the IP range of the network in integer format
- -include-hex-range - Include the IP range of the network in hexadecimal format
This will include the network in CIDR notation in the
network column as it
is in the original CSV.
network_last_ip columns. These
are string representations of the first and last IP address in the network.
Integer Range (-include-integer-range)
network_last_integer columns. These
are integer representations of the first and last IP address in the network.
Hex Range (-include-hex-range)
network_last_hex columns. These
are hexadecimal representations of the first and last IP address in the network.
Copyright and License
This software is Copyright (c) 2014 by MaxMind, Inc.
This is free software, licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.