No Longer an Active Project
I have come to the difficult decision to stop work on Custom Header and have archived the project. Please, see the following post for more info:
Custom Header adds enhancements and customization options to Home Assistant's Lovelace header. Custom Header is the replacement and successor of Compact Custom Header.
- Some config options can remove your ability to access UI elements. Each of these options is marked with a warning in the docs and in the UI editor. Be sure to read the important notes section of the docs or the warning at the top of the UI editor for instructions on how to restore the default header if needed.
- Each release of Custom Header is designed for the latest versions of Home Assistant. If you are on lower versions of Home Assistant you need to use earlier versions of CH.
- Per user/device configs
- Every config item can be templated with Jinja
- Style and hide any element in the header
- Dynamically style header elements based on entity states/attributes
- Buttons can be hidden, made into custom or templated text, or be placed in the options menu
- Compact mode, kiosk mode, footer mode, and split mode
- Default/starting view
- Advanced styling with CSS
- And much more
☕Buy me a coffee 🔴Tip with Crypto ❤️Sponsor me on GitHub 👥Support and check out these guys ⌨️Help with development or documentation