ACF QuickEdit Fields
WordPress plugin which extends the functionality of the Advanced Custom Fields Plugin (Pro, Version 5+).
- Show ACF field values in List views
Supported ACF Fields.
- Supports Post, Term and User list tables
- Scalar Columns (Like Text, Number, ...) can be made sortable
- Edit ACF Field values in Quick edit and Bulk edit
- Requires ACF Free or Pro 5.6+ (ACF Free 4.x won’t work). ACF Free 5.6+ is available via early access. Follow this guide
- Requires at least PHP 5.3+
- Requires at least WP 4.7+
- Tested with WordPress up to 4.9.6
A note on sortable Columns: Sorting works over a meta query. As a result, items
with no ACF-Value will disappear from the list. To adjust or suppress sortability
for a specific field use
acf-quick-edit-fields.zipfrom the releases tab.
- Install it like a regular WordPress plugin.
- As long as the plugin is active it will check for Updates here on GitHub.
Clone this repository into the
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:mcguffin/acf-quick-edit-fields.git
Install npm and run gulp
cd acf-quick-edit-fields npm install gulp
ToDo / Known Issues:
- Bug in Sortable Columns: Rows are not shown if the ACF value is not set (aka. postmeta not present).
- Bug: Password field always saves empty value
- Radio/Checkbox with Other: other value(s) not shown after save (need to reload)