Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Viz.js now has first-class support for Web Workers, and returns Promises for all rendering functions, rather than accepting callbacks for some of its utility functions. However, you don't have to use Web Workers: Viz.js still works with just script tags.
- API and rendering code have been split into separate files to make it easier to work with Viz.js in bundlers.
- New output types: JSON objects and SVG elements. For example, the renderSVGElement function returns the promise of an SVGSVGElement object, ready to insert into the document.
- The single Viz() function is now a class and reuses its Emscripten module instance, improving performance across multiple calls.
- The API code is now built with Rollup, and the release includes an ES6 module.
- Added yInvert option. (Equivalent to the -y command-line option.)
- TypeScript declarations have been removed in this release.
- Use ".render.js" suffix instead of ".js.opaque".
- Accept a Worker instance for the worker option instead of a string. Add workerURL option for passing the URL of a worker as a string. Less specific detection of worker scope.
- Remove TypeScript declarations.
- Build with Rollup.
- Include ES6 module in npm release.
- Free layout and graph when we're done with them. Reuse the Emscripten module instance.
- Export the Module and render functions from rendering script files.
- Use ".js.opaque" rendering script files instead of ".module".
- New 2.0 API. Viz is now a class, and has separate render functions that return promises. The code generated by Emscripten is now distributed as separate files, which can be loaded as web workers.
- Add yInvert option. (#118)
- Fix lite in IE.
- Update Emscripten version.
- Add Travis CI configuration for testing and release
- Reorganize browser tests
- Move API docs to wiki
- Update Expat to 2.2.5
- Build with Emscripten 1.37.33
- Add TypeScript declaration file and tests