- Dynamic - works regardless of number of icons, DPI scaling grouping, size. All padding is calculated
- Animated - resizes along with default windows animations
- Performant - sleeps when no resizing taking place to 0% CPU usage
- Multimonitor suppport
- Vertical orientation support
- Multiple DPI support
Run the program and let it run in the background. It uses Windows UIAutomation to monitor for position changes and calculate a new position to center the taskbar items.
Command Line Args
First command line argument sets the refresh rate in hertz during active icon changes. Default
60. Recommended to sync to your monitor refresh rate or higher. When no changes are being made program goes to sleep and awaits for events triggered by UIAutomation to restart the repositioning thread allowing it to drop to 0% CPU usage.
Specifically it will monitor for: