Twitter Hashtag Analytics with R
The code functionalities of this project include:
- acquiring Twitter data from multiple source
- basic statistics of tweets, retweets, and replies
- basic statistics of URLs in tweets
- basic text mining for token frequency and token association analysis
- topic modelling the tweet corpus using latent Dirichlet allocation
- analyze social networks based on retweeting or replying relationships
- calculating senitment scores of tweets
Log: Mar 3
Fix a bug of GetTweetCountTable. Start Demo2 that will focus on retrieving Google Spreadsheet data and exploring other interesting analysis.
Log: Feb 26
The structure of the project looks okay now. I posted a demo of using this project to analyze #LAK13 tweets on my blog.
Log: Feb 24
Fork from https://github.com/benmarwick/AAA2011-Tweets by Ben Marwick
Create separate files for different purposes.
Refactor original code for more general use.