Website for Mehackit creative programming workshops with Sonic Pi
- Log in to GitHub and fork this repo
- Clone your fork of this repo. Open terminal, navigate to preferred folder and type:
git clone email@example.com:YOUR-USERNAME/sonic-pi-workshop.git
- Install bundler
gem install bundler
- Install dependencies
- Run Jekyll
bundle exec jekyll serve
How to contribute
- Go to your flder:
cd <path to your folder>
- Create new branch for your fix and change to that branch:
git checkout -b your_branch_name
Be wary of encoding issues, use UTF-8 without BOM (Byte Order Marks), many editors can silently include BOM and cause issues.
- Do your changes and commit:
git commit -am "commit message"
- Push your changes
git push origin your_branch_name
- Go to the original repo on GitHub and click on the green compare & pull request button
- Click on 'create pull request'