A place to report AND provide useful savestates to help RetroArch developers to solve problems with achievements that don't work on RetroArch AND work fine on the oficial RetroAchievements.org emulators.
HOW TO REPORT A RETROARCH PROBLEM WITH RETROACHIEVEMENTS
If you have a github account you can open an issue here: https://github.com/meleu/RetroArch-problematic-cheevos/issues/
If you don't have a github account, you can post your issue in this RetroAchievements.org forum thread: http://retroachievements.org/viewtopic.php?t=5361
- Update your RetroArch and the related core. And check if the issue still happens.
- You have to be sure that the problem happens with RetroArch and does NOT happen with official emulators. Sorry, but I need to highlight it YOU NEED TO BE SURE THAT THE PROBLEM DOES NOT HAPPEN IN OFFICIAL EMULATORS BEFORE REPORTING AN ISSUE. If you don't have a Windows machine, ask a friend who has to test the cheevo on the official emulator for you. I do it many times.
- Playing on RetroArch, generate a save state right before the condition needed to trigger the cheevo (you need to turn off hardcore mode in order to generate a save state).
- Upload your savestate somewhere (if opening an issue at github, you can attach zip files).
- Post your issue detailing
- How do you know that the cheevo works fine with the official emulator.
- What RetroArch version and what core are you using (please don't say "latest").
- The steps to reproduce your issue on RetroArch.
- Post links to the game and the cheevos you're facing problems.
- Post link to your savestate (if on github, you can attach zip files).
Thanks in advance!