GrACED stands for Grammar Agent for Classifying Enterprise Systems Databases. It is a graph based intelligent agent that studies the relational database of a given ES (Enterprise System) to determine if it abides to the classification of manufacturing information provided by the ANSI/ISA-95 (S95) international standard.
The agent mainly works in English, but other languages can be added as synonyms. GrACED was developed in the Institute for Development and Design, INGAR CONICET-UTN during 2014. It was initially made in Eclipse, using Java8, JavaFX, and XML files to hold its knowledge base. It has been updated to compile under IntelliJ Idea 2016.2.
GrACED has generated several publications. More insight about its design, inner working and obtained results can be found in the following:
- Vidoni, M.; Vecchietti, A. "An Intelligent Agent for ERP's Data Structure Analysis, BAsed on ANSI/ISA-95 Standard", Computers in Industry, vol. 73, 2015, pp39-50. ISSN: 0166-3615. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compind.2015.07.011
- Vidoni, M.; Vchietti, A. "Desarrollo de un Agente Inteligente Basado en el Estándar ANSI/ISA-95", 2º Congreso Nacional de Ingeniería Informática y Sistemas de Información (CONAIISI). San Luis, Argentina. 2016, pp47-59. ISSN: 2346-9927.
- Vidoni, M.; Vecchietti, A.; "Análisis de Adecuación de Bases de Datos al Estándar ANSI/ISA-95, Utilizando un Agente Inteligente", in 43º JAIIO Simposio de Informática Industrial. Buenos Aires, Argentina. 2014, pp37-53. ISSN: 2313-9102.
The current release has only been compiled for Windows. If you want to run it in another operative system, you will need to download the source, and recompile the project. The PC must have a JDK installed before GrACED can be executed.
To install, follow the next steps:
- Download the latest release.
- Uncompress the *.rar file with "Extract here".
- Go to your system's drive (
- Copy the folder
GrACED. It should be located on
- Run the application from
You can create a desktop shortcut for the file
GrACED.exe by right clicking it, then selecting "Send to", then
"Desktop (create shortcut)".
This project is licensed under the MIT License. See the license file for details.