sh -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mfyz/dotfiles/master/install.sh)"
Manual config folders
Some of the config folders are not standard dotfiles, they may need to ne installed manually. Currently install.sh will skip folder names starting with underscore. See each folder for it's installation steps. Generally scripted.
Install ZSH Plugins and Pl9k theme
git clone https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-autosuggestions ~/.oh-my-zsh/custom/plugins/zsh-autosuggestions git clone https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-syntax-highlighting.git ~/.oh-my-zsh/custom/plugins/zsh-syntax-highlighting git clone https://github.com/bhilburn/powerlevel9k.git ~/.oh-my-zsh/themes/powerlevel9k
Install Vundle https://github.com/VundleVim/Vundle.vim with:
git clone https://github.com/VundleVim/Vundle.vim.git ~/.vim/bundle/Vundle.vim
Launch vim and run
Install Ruby via rbenv
[ ] Add vscode config files for mac https://pawelgrzybek.com/sync-vscode-settings-and-snippets-via-dotfiles-on-github/ [ ] Add bootstrap script that checks and install packages (node, npm, nvm, zsh etc...
- zsh + oh-my-zsh + powerlevel9k
- tmux for session/scree/pane management in cli
- fortune, cowsay, lolcatjs for daily inpirationals in motd
- Auto Hide Tabs: https://github.com/croach/SublimeHideTabs
- Markdown default: https://medium.com/@edgar/use-markdown-as-default-language-for-new-documents-in-sublime-text-3266471e01a4
- Clickable urls: https://stackoverflow.com/a/55172358