Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added configuration option
--disable-manpageto prevent generating the manual page (issue #93).
- If configuration option
--disable-bundled-libsis given and some of the required system libraries are missing, the corresponding bundled libraries are used as a fallback (issue #94).
- Updated the bundled brotli library to version 1.0.6.
- Fixed a build issue occurred with GCC 4.8.
- Added the new command-line option
--page-hashesthat allows for skipping the conversion of a page if its content hasn't changed. See the manual page for further information.
- Relaxed the plausibility check of the total page count stated in the DVI postamble. This value overflows if the DVI file contains more than 65535 pages and led to an error message before.
- Added validity checks for BOP (begin of page) offsets specified as part of the BOP and POST commands.
- Some refactorings and minor improvements.
- Added multi-page support to PDF mode, i.e. when converting PDF file using option
- All transformation options, like
--transform, now work in PDF mode too.
- Added support for all nine length units to option
--transform. Previously, only some of them were available. For further information see the manual page.
- TeX Live 32-bit Windows binaries only: The Ghostscript DLL is now looked up in the TeX Live folders as well (thanks to Akira Kakuto for sending the patch).
- At the request of the TeX Live maintainers, potrace has been added to the bundled third-party libraries again, in order to simplify maintaining this dependency.
- Instead of linking the bundled libraries brotli, potrace, woff2, and xxhash, the configure script now looks for the corresponding system libraries by default (issue #90).
- Added option
configurescript to build and statically link the bundled libraries.
- Some code refactorings.
- Fixed the height and depth values computed when using the preview package (issue #89).
- Slightly reduced the size of the bounding boxes applied to hyperlinked areas to obtain tight bounds.
- No longer print warnings if special
psfileis called with argument
For example, option
psfixbbof the preview package adds these specials in order to help
dvips to compute correct bounding boxes.
Those DVI files used to produce a couple of redundant warnings when processed with dvisvgm.
make installno longer fails if the manual page can't be created due to missing conversion utilities.
- Added special
psfileto embed PDF graphics.
- Added option
- Reassigned short option
- Added option
--stdinto receive input from stdin. Alternatively, a single dash can be used as well.
--stdoutcan now be combined with option
--zipto redirect SVGZ data to stdout.
- Added processing of Ghostscript operators
- Fixed outer transformations applied to
- Fixed computation of bounding boxes triggered by
- Several code refactorings.
- Added evaluation of PS operator
setpagedevicein psfile specials. This enables the conversion of EPS files created with
dvipswhich sometimes contain this operator although not allowed according to the EPS specification.
- Fixed the evaluation of dvips color names.
- Fixed the warning message printed when using Ghostscript as of version 9.23.
- Fixed a wrong behavior when requiring both default mapfiles and
- Fixed an exception thrown in rare cases of unavailable font files.