A Sketch plugin to draw shapes between two circles based on their inner and outer tangents.
Inspired by the Adobe Illustrator script by Hiroyuki Sato
- Select two circles (works just for two for now)
- Run one of the Metaball options (Arc, Inner Tangents or Outer Tangents) via the Plugins menu (or use Runner)
- Boom! A shape is drawn between the two circles ;)
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Double-click on metaball.sketchplugin
This plugin was created using
skpm. For a detailed explanation on how things work, checkout the skpm Readme.
To Do / Idea's
- Bugfix: Grouped layers
- Selection of more than two ovals
- Enhance README with examples
- Enhance user input
- Live preview