Snap to 8pt Grid
A Sketch plugin which helps with snapping layer properties to the 8 point grid. It's also possible to change to other point grids like a 10 point grid. This can be altered via the settings of the plugin menu.
- Select any type of layer (or make a selection)
- Choose one of the snapping commands from the menu or use Runner ;)
- Boom! Your layer property is snapped to the 8pt grid
Layer properties that can be snapped
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Double-click on snapper.sketchplugin
This plugin was created using
skpm. For a detailed explanation on how things work, checkout the skpm Readme.
To Do / Idea's
- Snapping of paths
- Add keyboard shortcuts
Change pt/px amount of snapping (for example 10pt grid)