Docker images for PHP with a focus on:
- small footprint (based on alpine)
- basic security (see our default header setup)
Please have a look at dockerhub to see all available tags!
But to understand our naming scheme, here is a short overview:
- We support PHP :7.2, :7.1 and :7.0.
- 7.2 is also tagged as :7 and :latest
- Add -debug to the tag to get PHP with XDebug support
- E.g. 7.2 becomes 7.2-debug
- All variants with -laravel in their name include all extensions required by Laravel
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2017 Michael Contento Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.