This is homebrew software for the Nintendo 3DS™ that assists with patching the system's NATIVE_FIRM, thereby allowing it to perform unsanctioned operations.
A total of three (3) components are required: Python 3.x with PyYAML, devkitARM, and armips.
Ensure that the required cross compilers (arm-none-eabi-*), armips, and python3 directories are included in your $PATH system variable.
Once the environment is configured, run the
- b1|1s for the POC based on a decompilation of rxTools, porting it to spider and a lot of help when creating this. He's the guy who reverse-engineered all the info I needed for this;
- Normmatt for the emuNAND patch;
- TiniVi for screen de-init;
- Roxas75 for the font and firmlaunchax on MSET (rxTools);
- 3dbrew for info;
- Apache Thunder for being a fearless test-kanninchen;
- Gateway for some offsets.