Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Implemented missing SBTC_RELEASESTRPTR in bsdsocket.library
- Silenced compiler warnings when compiling with GCC's -Wsign-compare
- Filesys and CD Image handling bug fixes
- Made sure FPU type is set at FPU Reset
- Hardfile updates from WinUAE
- Implemented Emulation Pause handling - Fixes #414
- Fixed compiler warnings/errors in writelog - Fixes #419
- Removed some unused code in P96
- Fixed some potential buffer overflow scenarios
- Fixed trying to access memory after it was freed
- WHDLoad and Autobooter update: Big performance improvements during startup
- Rescan Paths button now recreates ROM symlinks also
- Added new command-line option that handles
.cuefiles for Autobooter:
- Updated drawing routines from latest WinUAE 4.1.x
- Updated WHDLoad DB with latest version
- Added support for HDFs larger than 2GB - fixes #20
- Moved Timing settings to "amiberry.conf" (for configuring Chipset vs CPU cycles)
- Added global scanlines_by_default (yes/no) option in "amiberry.conf" to control the default behavior
- Replaced cflag "WITH_LOGGING" with the "write_logfile" option in the new "amiberry.conf" file. You can now enable logging without recompiling the emulator.
- Renamed "adfdir.conf" to "amiberry.conf". The old file will be renamed on startup if found
- Avoid some potential buffer overflow situations
- Undefine _WIN32 if it was already defined (get rid of warnings in Visual Studio)
- Fixed missing external reference if OS_WITHOUT_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT was defined (e.g. PSTV)
- Fixed double type definitions
- Added initial support for PSVita/PSP2/PSTV (Work in progress, not finished yet)
- Changed references to strcasecmp() and strncasecmp() to their SDL equivalents for portability
- Removed unused references from blitops
- Code cleanup #393
- Makefile improvements
- Fixed -march compiler option for Odroid XU4
- Updated default P96 modeflags to RGBFF_R5G5B5PC for 16-bit screens
- Cleanup Line Mode options when closing the panel
- Added support for Kickstart ROM 3.1.4 (A500/A2000)
- Updated Makefile: Default target is now RPI3-SDL2-Dispmanx
- Added RockPro64 target in VSLinux project
- Renamed "TINKER" define to "FASTERCYCLES"
- Updated filesys.asm and filesys_bootrom from latest WinUAE 4.1.x
- Updated P96 code from latest WinUAE 4.1.x
- Removed unused code from gfxutil class
- Removed tracing calls from P96 code
- Added hardfile options when creating new HDF
- Fixed EditFilesysVirtual would call hardfile_media_change instead of filesys_media_change
- Fixed #39: AmigaOS3.9 installer would throw errors if JIT was enabled
- Minor improvements and cleanup in CPU, FPU and JIT code
- Fixed picasso96.cpp would fail to compile if WITH_LOGGING was enabled
- Fixed #385: Display panel did not show the Line Mode options in the right position under SDL1
- Fixed #384: Build would fail for SDL1 targets due to missing SDL include path
- Added Scanlines support, configurable from the Display panel in the GUI
- Fixed #335: Line Doubling behaved differently depending on resolution
- Fixed #338: Incorrect LED colors under 32-bit screens
- Fixed on-screen LEDs would no longer flicker when a P96 screen was opened
- Improved on-screen LED brightness control
- Fixed #370: Frameskip would no longer skip frames
- Improved line drawing speed (now on-par with v2.19)
- Fixed #382: Chipset options would not always get saved to the config file
- Added RockPro64 in Makefile targets
- Fixed #376: Current version was many times slower than v2.19
- Simplified Makefile further
- Added support for Kickstart 3.1.4 (A3000)
- Fixed #374: Fixed incorrect checksums for Walker 3.2 Kickstart ROM
- Fixed #375: WHDBooter no longer worked with A1200 configs after new Quickstart models
- Fixed #374: Added support for the new Kickstart ROM 3.1.4 (A1200)
- Fixed #372: incorrect color rendering in 64-color screens after v2.19
- Improved mouse handling under Windowed (X11) mode
- Fixed #353: HAM mode would not render colors correctly
- Fixed #314: Md5sum crashes or exits with JIT enabled
- Re-implemented ROXR support for JIT, after bugfixes
- Added OrangePi PC target in Makefile
- Fixed #351: Create Hardfile didn't work as expected
- Fixed #330: On-Screen LEDs would not show correctly in HighRes modes
- Updated On-Screen LEDs from latest WinUAE sources
- Updated Blitter functions from latest WinUAE sources, fixed #326
- Added 32-bit surface support
- Correct command line parameter argument check
- Added support for Odroid-C1 target in the Makefile
- Renamed SDL2-only targets in the Makefile for simplicity (Pine64 and Vero4K)
- Fixed CPU arch flags for Odroid C1 target
- Fixed #207 and #244: Property sanitize retroarch filename
- Controller fixes, including fixes for DragonRise USB and inverted Axis support in retroarch.cfg files
- Fixed WHDLoad booter when setting 68000 mode
- WHDLoad booter updates: create symlink for Cloanto's rom.key if available, fixed missing "compatible CPU" option
- Fixed lowres_set bug
- Support standalone (single button) retroarch hotkeys for Quit/Menu/Reset (#327)
- Fixed incorrect display of Status LEDs when using 32-bit P96 modes
- WHDLoad booter code fixes and cleanup
- Fixed issues with XML data collection
- Fixed compiler warnings
- Improved setting of WHDLoad default controls and added logging
- Fixed XU4 target binary name (should not be -dev)
- Fixed P96 modes would crash on XU4
- Reverted last JIT improvements since they introduced a bug (segfault under certain conditions)
- Added Line Doubling in the WHDLoad Autoboot options (use LINE_DOUBLING=TRUE) and improved symlinking of kickstart files
- Fixed bug where P96 screens would always be calculated at 60Hz, instead of syncing to the monitor's refresh rate
- Fixed crashes in some scenarios when setting RTG Memory to greater than 16MB (up to 128MB)
- Set JIT FPU to Disabled by default, fixes CD32 Quickstart config having JIT FPU enabled, causing glitches in some games (e.g. Super Skidmarks could not select different cars)
- Improved JIT and JIT FPU defaults: they are now both enabled by default in the A4000 Quickstart config, disabled on all others
- JIT performance enhancements, implemented ROXR (merged from TomB)
- Fixed bug where the vertical size would be incorrectly set to double the first time, if Line Doubling was enabled
- Added Vero4k build support
- Internal code cleanup
- Changed default controller for mouse games on WHDLoad Booter from controller 1 to controller 2
- Improved HDD Panel in GUI
- Updated filesys.asm from latest WinUAE
- Fixed #299: Autofire would not enable for real controllers, unless you changed to keyboard and back to a controller first
- Verified all WHDLoad booter files as AROS / Aminet sourced versions.
- Allowed WHDLoad booter to have DH0: as a single ZIP archive.
- Minor update to include a few missing empty directories from the
- Removed some unneeded files
- Android platform updates
- Moved the
guisanlibrary outside of
srcdirectory, updated references accordingly
guisanwith modernized syntax and code improvements
- Fixed #259: Crash when trying to display a message about unsupported resolution mode (HighGFX)
- Minor cleanup, code modernization and alignment in parts of custom.cpp
- Fixed #265: Could not allocate more than 16MB of RTG RAM (you can now go up to 128MB, but only on SDL2 for now)
guisan-devto fix Makefile refusing to build it
- Fixed bug #271: The scroll bar would move to the last selected file always, even when manually trying to scroll elsewhere
- Resync with TomB's sources, regarding ARMv6T2 improvements
- VisualGDB updates
- Fixed some clang warnings
- Changed memory allocation routines to pure C/C++ for better portability
- Allow custom-remappable controllers to be used as in normal "Mouse" mode (replaces mouse map)
- JIT bugfixes, merged from TomB
- Fixed #166: Reduced audio lag in games (e.g. Turrican 2)
- Fixed inversed Parallel Port Joystick Axis mapping (port 2<->3)
- Added new feature #283: WHDLoad booter direct within Amiberry
- Fixed #287: CD32 - Eject CD, Insert new and Reset doesn't boot the new CD
- Fixed bug #246: Dropdown controls regarding Floppy and CD drive were changed always to the last value entered on an update
- Fixed some systems reporting no mouse during emulation (e.g. Tinkerboard, XU4)
- Implemented ROXL and DIVL for JIT FPU
- JIT performance enhancements
- Fixed MOVE16 in JIT
- Disabled known compiler warnings
- Fixed bug reported in #234: Refresh rate for P96 mode would change from 60 to 50Hz if entering the GUI and going back
- Fixed bug where you could not navigate to the CPU Turbo setting with the keyboard or controller
- Fixed bug #239: Analog stick control in GUI would trigger repeated events
- Fixed bug #244: Retroarch controller filename was not found if the controller name contained invalid characters
- Fixes for #90, keyboard improvements and recognition of special keys for non-US keyboards
- Fixed SDL1 numeric keypad Period key mapping.
- Fixed SDL1 and SDL2 key mappings for Del/Help to match those of FS-UAE as a standard.
- Fixed Key Repeat in SDL1.
- Fixed #81: File requester list position would not center on previously selected file.
- Added #130: support for IPF disk images (check relevant Wiki article for instructions).
- Fixed #149: Targets XU4 and Tinkerboard crashed on startup after the JIT FPU improvements.
- Fixed #229: Some configurable hotkeys would not work in SDL1.
- Fixed compile for Raspberry Pi 1/Zero targets (note: no JIT FPU support for that platform).
- Fixed bug in GUI, where the CD dropdown would not keep the value if you selected one from the history.
- Makefile: Added missing USE_SDLx defines for Android platform, removed unused SDL1-XU4 target.
- Fixed #233: If there were many (e.g. thousands) of config files in the directory, Amiberry would take a long time to show the GUI.
- Added missing compiler defines for Android targets.
- Fixed #238: Autofire is now disabled by default.
- Fixed JIT FPU bugs (e.g. Starstruck demo corrupt graphics, etc).
- Minor update to fix GUI bug: Focus was not returned to some controls after calling Show Message.
- When the Rescan Paths button is pressed, update all relevant Panels and show a message when scanning is complete.
- Refresh Custom Panel when changes in the Retroarch checkboxes are made.
- Added Analog Axis remapping option
- Added support for joystick Axis navigation in the GUI
- Fixed bug where full screen was not cleared when starting emulation under SDL2 & Dispmanx
- Fixed bug in GUI, where the Dropdown options in the Floppy Panel were not kept
- Fixed for "rpi" backend in SDL2: start in Fullscreen mode by default, if we're not using the "x11" backend.
- Added JIT FPU, removed Softfloat option
- Added workaround for custom mouse pointer not showing in Mali GPUs (e.g. Tinkerboard, XU4, etc.)
- Added Fullscreen mode, including a configurable toggle key. Useful when running under X11.
- Added new CPU Speed option: Turbo mode.
- Brought back the "Restart" button in the GUI, to restart the whole emulator and reset all settings.
- Fine-tuned RPI chipset/CPU cycles for improved performance.
- Fine-tuned Tinkerboard chipset/CPU cycles for improved performance.
- Disabled Line Doubling by default, due to a performance hit with SDL2.
- Minor internal bugfixes, cleanup and improvements
- Added new target: ASUS Tinkerboard.
- Fixed GUI bug where the screen was not always cleared before starting emulation.
- Fixed GUI bug where the Add Directory Panel would not show the Directory Requester until a key was pressed.
- Fixed GUI requesters not getting drawn until a key was pressed.
- Fixed SDL2-Dispmanx build.
- Fixed compiler error on older versions of GCC.
- Updated emulation core from WinUAE 3.6.0.
- No longer restarting Amiberry when selecting another option in Quickstart.
- Improved contributors area and added more contributors in About panel.
- Updated Makefile to detect changes to header files as well.
- Fixed bug where Joystick fire buttons would not trigger when using Keyboard as Joystick mapping.
- Fixed GUI bug where Quickstart dropdowns did not keep the selected value.
- Fixed GUI bug where Quickstart checkbox status was not loaded when starting.
- Fixed bug where P96 screenmodes would not show under emulation sometimes, in SDL1-Dispmanx target.
- Fixed bug where the complete screen was not cleared if starting from the console directly into emulation, without the GUI.
- Improved error logging in GUI.
- Fixed bug where reading from a retroarch.cfg file could crash the emulator sometimes.
- Added SDL2-Dispmanx targets for RPI2 and RPI1/Zero.
- Fixed bug where Picasso modes were broken in RPI 1/Zero targets.
- Added "Set Configuration" button in Quickstart panel, to apply the selected Quickstart setting on demand.
- Improved GUI responsiveness.
- Fixed bug where the Hide Idle Led status was changed in default prefs.
- Fixed bug where JIT could be selected even with 68000 CPU (now only available if CPU is >68010).
- Fixed bug where Quickstart could change the settings while we were emulating.
- Removed "-mfloat-abi" option from Makefile, since the compiler can pick up the default setting for the platform.
- Internal Cleanup of unused code.
- Fixed Custom Panel would not get automatically updated if changes were made to the Input Panel.
- Fixed bug where Quickstart config not being applied always.
- Fixed bug where a config would not get loaded if we were already under emulation.
- Fixed bug where the built-in default prefs would change the "Leds On Screen" checkbox status.
- Fixed bug where some GUI dropdowns would not navigate properly with the keyboard/joystick.
- Fixed bug where the checkbox status of "Hide Idle Led" was not saved/restored with the config.
- Fixed bug where some areas of the GUI could not be navigated to with the keyboard/joystick.
- Fixed bug in SDL1 where the GUI would not show until an event was triggered.
- Fixed crash when compiling with GCC 7.x and -Ofast
- Fixed bug using 100% CPU usage while in GUI.
- Internal bugfixes, cleanup and improvements.
Added GCC Profiler options in Makefile.
Internal code cleanup in GUI.
Fixed GUI bug where you could not navigate to the Shutdown button using the keyboard/joystick.
Added Game Controller support in InGameMessage.
Fixed InGameMessage for SDL1.
Added more Event definitions and updated handling to match WinUAE.
Set default key for activating Action Replay/HRTMon to Pause/Break.
Fixed emulator would freeze if InGameMessage was requested on startup, before we initialized the screen.
Fixed SDL_SCANCODE_NONUSBACKSLASH mapping.
Fixed trailing for all paths, in case a slash character was missing.
Code cleanup and modernization.
Added support for SDL_SCANCODE_NONUSBACKSLASH key.
Fixed keyboard input recognition for SDL2.
Fixed NumPad comma detection for both SDL1 and SDL2 targets.
Use the same input detection method in the GUI for both SDL1 and SDL2.
Improved Caps Lock status detection and sync with host.
Removed unused code.
Added Templates for Github Pull Requests, Issues and Code of Conduct.
Check if the host resolution allows Line Doubling, before enabling it (to avoid crashes).
Added Correct Aspect Ratio calculation for all Dispmanx targets.
Fixed crash when exiting emulator in SDL2.
Added new target: SDL2+Dispmanx (RPI specific, best performance using SDL2).
Defined bswap_* to use the optimized assembly version internally.
SDL2: Use the surface's native pixel format, instead of manually specifying one.
SDL2: Graphics render code cleanup.
Always set next_synctime to zero when opening a screen.
Removed CAPSLOCK_DEBIAN_WORKAROUND from Makefile, as it's no longer needed.
SDL2 speed improvements and speedup.
SDL2: Improved refresh rate detection, fixed Idle time calculation and slightly improved performance
Brought back KEYINPUT_EVENT_* for controller mapping.
Use drawing thread in SDL2 as well.
Removed Pandora-specific code.
Added About Panel in GUI, with version and Contributors information.
Fixed bug where changes to Vertical Offset were not applied during runtime.
Fixed bug where UAEControl would request a Quit, but the emulator would freeze under SDL1.
Fixed incorrect initialization of jport struct.
Improved positioning and size of various GUI elements.
Added error checking when loading the GUI font.
Simplified Makefile further.
Fixed issues with navigating in some GUI panels.
Brought back the Vertical Offset option in Display Panel.
Fixed crash when pressing Up/Down in the GUI, due to incorrect check for Navigation.
Speed improvements: use optimized byteswap functions.
Fixed target-specific options that were saved even if they had no value.
Fixed JIT cache size being hardcoded in some places.
Fixed some config options not being recognized correctly as target-specific, while loading.
Fixed Config Panel did not highlight the last selected/loaded config entry when returning to the panel.
Improved Config Panel logic: single click to select config, double click to Load and Start it.
GUI layout improvements.
Fixed config got loaded and emulation restarted as soon as you click on an entry in the config panel.
Fixed 4:3 Ratio checkbox not being enabled/disabled correctly in the GUI, depending on config.
Code cleanup, corrections and modernization.
Fixed bug in SDL1 where bcm_deinit() and SDL_Quit() would be called twice.
Removed unused libraries and includes from Makefile.
GUI navigation improvements, only initialize game controller once.
Code cleanup in keyboard handling.
Removed unused code.
Fixed GUI textfield and dropdown heights for SDL1.
Removed obsolete Custom Controls options.
Fixed Help Text would not fit on screen if the resolution was set to 800 horizontal.
Fixed Android MAX_PATH references in SelectFile.
Fixed buffer overflow related crashes.
Fixed default resolution for CD32 (no more border cut-off) for Quickstart Panel.
Harmonized GUI color scheme across all panels.
Fixed incorrect sizing in Savestate Group windows.
GUI Layout fixes in all Panels.
Increased GUI font size to 15, to minimize scaling distortion.
Added Amiga Screen size sliders back to Display Panel, for SDL2.
Fixed max_uae_width/max_uae_height not being set after startup.
Removed Pandora-related code
Updated graphics drawing routines, SDL1-Dispmanx now uses a thread
Updated core emulation
Set Picasso mode refresh rate to 60Hz by default.
Merged SDL1 and SDL2 projects.
Updated Guisan to latest version, fixed bug #80.
Added new font for SDL2, "AmigaTopaz".
Added new experimental target: pine64.
Fixed crash when refreshing Input Panel in SDL2.
Fixed Guisan: Desktop GL headers were referenced instead of SDL_opengl.
Added Line Doubling mode for Interlace modes.
Renamed "uae4arm" strings to "Amiberry".
Fixed compiler warnings about string conversions.
Renamed pandora_* files to amiberry_* for those that are not Pandora-specific.
Fixed "libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile"
Merged Dom's "Controller" fork.
Merged latest emulation core updates (2017-11-21) from TomB.
Moved compemu_prefs inside compemu_support, removed compemu_prefs
Fixed GUI typos
Fixed crash due to missing mode with WHDLoad
Added new target: ODROID XU4.
Merged Android port changes from Lubomyr's repo.
Fixed CD32 resolution was lower than normal.
- Added profiler option in Makefile
- Fixed vertical centering on non-Picasso screens.
- Removed unused code.
- Fixed incorrect colors in ECS screenmodes.
- Fixed left mouse button not being recognized sometimes.
- Fixed potential crash when opening P96 screens.
- Fixed some more compiler warnings.
- Fixed define RASPBERRY not being renamed to AMIBERRY in some areas.
- Added missing quickstart.ico in the data/ folder.
- Fixed crash in the Config Panel, when loading a config.
- Merged latest changes from TomB (2017-09-22).
- Added Line Doubling mode for Interlace resolutions
- Added multi-threaded drawing routines to improve performance
- Improved emulation accuracy
- [SDL2] Added an option for choosing Scaling Method (for non-Picasso modes): Auto, Nearest Neighbor (pixelated) or Linear (smooth). Auto will automatically choose between the other two modes on the fly, depending on the Amiga resolution requested and if the native monitor resolution can display it as an exact multiple or not. This vastly improves the sharpness of the resulting image.
- [SDL2] Improved image centering (for non-Picasso modes)
- Ported to SDL2
- Added more Picasso resolutions
- Added NetBeans project
- Added Visual Studio solution using VC++ for Linux
- Fixed bugs related to video and audio glitches
- Renamed folder structure according to the WinUAE standard
- The emulator now changes screen resolution on the host dynamically instead of always scaling to the native one (improves performance a lot)
- Added mapping option for keyboard key to Quit the emulator directly
- Added mapping option for game controller button to a) Enter GUI and b) Quit the emulator
- Added Shutdown button, to power off the (host) computer
- Added Visual Studio solution (requires VisualGDB), so we can compile and debug from Windows PC
- Fixed bugs and crashes in GUI keyboard navigation
- Loading the Configuration file now respects the input settings
- Removed Pandora specific keyboard shortcuts which caused crashes
- Pi Zero / Pi 1 version now has full Picasso96 support (up to 1080p 24bit)
- FullHD (1080p) resolution supported in Picasso96 mode on all Pi models
- Code formatting and cleanup
- Added support for custom functions assignable to keyboard LEDs (e.g. HD activity)
- Pi 3 is now the default target if no Platform is specified
- Optimizations for Pi 3 added
- New target platform: Pi 3
- Forked from Uae4Arm-rpi project