Mike Taylor miketaylr
- jquery.datalist.js 48 Plugin to provide cross browser html5 datalist support
- Snort 24 A historical document of shooting oneself in the foot.
- ignorelist 23 Things worth ignoring.
- autofocus 20 A jQuery plugin to enable cross-browser usage of the HTML5 autofocus property.
- diveintohtml5 14 Dive Into HTML5 online book
Repositories contributed to
- webcompat/webcompat.com 56 Source code for webcompat.com
- mozilla/gecko-dev 429 Read-only Git mirror of the Mercurial gecko repositories at https://hg.mozilla.org. Please don't submit PRs, see: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mercurial_FAQ#I%27m_all_used_to_git.2C_but…
- whatwg/compat 8 Compatibility Standard
- webcompat/web-bugs-issue-tagger 0 Tiny app that listens for webhook issue events and adds tags to issues as needed.
Contributions in the last year 1,226 total Aug 4, 2014 – Aug 4, 2015
Longest streak 7 days September 21 – September 27
Current streak 7 days July 29 – August 4
- Pushed 13 commits to webcompat/webcompat.com Jul 29 – Aug 4
- Pushed 1 commit to mozilla/gecko-dev Aug 2
- Pushed 1 commit to whatwg/compat Jul 31
- Pushed 1 commit to tabatkins/bikeshed Jul 30
- Pushed 1 commit to operasoftware/shinydemos Jul 30
- Pushed 5 commits to webcompat/web-bugs-issue-tagger Jul 29 – Jul 30
5 Pull Requests
- Merged #659 Fixes #658. Remove label namespaces so they can be properly checked in editLabels
- Open #657 Fixes #656. Add tests to prevent regression stage filter params.
- Merged #433 Add a note that MacPorts shouldn't be needed on newish OSX.
- Merged #653 Issue #652: Account for new label scheme in the API endpoints.
- Merged #254 Add explicit border-style declaration for Firefox.
9 Issues reported
- Open #660 Handle label namespacing at model level
- Closed #658 Make sure that editLabels converts between namespace and non-namespace
- Open #258 love
- Open #6 Spec -webkit-appearance
- Open #652 Filtered views of issues (except for new and closed) are broken
- Closed #7 Don't add browser version to label
- Open #257 www.blah.com - video doesn't play
- Closed #6 Prefix browsers with `browser-`
- Open #256 www.testing.com - layout is messed up