Route.interpolate()to support query strings. (#76)
- make it possible to have a different patternLexer per router. (#67)
- add trailing/leading ";" to crossroads.min.js to avoid concat issues. (#73)
- improve UMD wrapper so crossroads.min.js should also work with r.js.
- added way to toggle case sensitivity
crossroads.ignoreCase, default is
Route.rulesarray validation to be case insensitive if
crossroads.ignoreCase = true(#49)
- Avoid dispatching the routed/bypassed/matched signals if passing same request in subsequent calls. (#57)
- Normalize optional segments behavior on IE 7-8 (#58, #59, #60)
captureValson IE 7-8, make sure global flag works properly (#61, #62, #63)
Route.interpolate()accepts Numbers as segments. (#54)
- added query string support (#33)
Route.switchedis only dispatched if matching a different route. (#50)
- change default behavior of slashes at begin/end of request (#35)
- query string support affected old segment rules, now
?is considered as a segment divisor as
/otherwise optional query string RegExp wouldn't match proper segment if following a required segment. (#33)
- added option to pass default arguments to
- added rest segments support (#43)
- change build to Node.js
- change minifier to UglifyJS.
- avoid calling
rules.normalize_during validation step (#39)
vals_Array to values object passed to
crossroads.normalizeFnto increase flexibility. (#31)
- changed parameters dispatched by
crossroads.routedsignal, passes request as first param and a data object as second param. (#20)
- improve parameter typecasting. (#32)
- refactoring for better code compression and also simplified some logic to increase code readability.
crossroads.shouldTypecastdefault value to
- added magic rule to normalize route params before dispatch
- added crossroads.VERSION
- fix optional "/" between required params. (#25)
- only test optional params if value != null. (#26)
- fix CommonJS wrapper, wasn't exporting crossroads properly (#27)
- Migrated unit tests from YUI to Jasmine to allow testing on nodejs and also because it runs locally and gives better error messages. Increased a lot the number of tests that helped to spot a few edge cases. (#5)
- Changed wrapper to generate a single distribution file that runs on all environments. (#27)
- added numbered rules for RegExp pattern and alias to segments (#16)
- added support to optional segments (#17)
- added property
crossroads.shouldTypecastto enable/disable typecasting segments values. (#18)
- added support to multiple instances (#19)
crossroadscore object to make it cleaner.
- fix trailing slash before optional param (#22)
- added magic rule to validate whole request
- changed behavior of trailing slash at the end of string pattern so it doesn't affect route anymore (#12).
- added NPM package.
- added support for RegExp route pattern. (#8)
- added signal
routedto crossroads. (#9)
- added commonjs module wrapper.
- added priority param to
- added "js-signals" as module dependency on AMD version.
- safe guarded from empty
- initial release with basic features support.