Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fix crash bug with duplicate inputs within a transaction
- Replaced the IP addresses of the starting nodes
- Add docker build
MC 45 release notes
minexcoin-v184.108.40.206-oxs.dmg 30.5 MB
sha256sum.txt 863 Bytes
- Fixed float point inaccuracy in MinexBank commission calculation.
- Removed ability to burn coins (starts since 24000 block height).
- Added validation of correct Minex Bank’s address and commission during consensus since 24 000 block * height.
- Solo miner periodically checks existence of new transactions which appear after block template generation to create more transactions filled blocks.
- Added new IPs to start boost nodes list.
- Fixed node crashing while receiving block with a bad equihash solution.
- Added field that describes MinexBank commission to the block template for mining pool.
- Project building with the latest version of sodium 1.0.13.
- Upgraded build guide documentation for all operating systems.
- Renamed executable files according to Minex naming convenience.
- Removed some compilation warnings during project building
- Created notification widget in client gui wallet application to notify users about new version of product.
- Changed font colors, navigation icons, public urls, and tab titles according to Minex designing guide in client gui wallet application.