=== mzz-include-crazystat === Contributors: mjassen Tags: CrazyStat Requires at least: Tested up to: Stable tag:
Helper plugin puts CrazyStat include tag in WordPress footer.
== Description ==
Helper plugin puts CrazyStat include tag in WordPress footer so that then your WordPress installation points to the existing CrazyStat installation.
- Puts CrazyStat include tag in WordPress footer via a plugin, so no need to hard-code the include tag in the WordPress core nor in the WordPress theme.
- Doesn't modify core code of WordPress and also doesn't modify the WordPress theme.
= Get Involved =
Mzz-include-crazystat is an Open Source project. See and contribute to mzz-include-crazystat on the GitHub repository: https://github.com/mjassen/mzz-include-crazystat
== Changelog == = 0.0.1 =
- this is the first version of the plugin.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
- Is mzz-include-crazystat plugin affiliated with CrazyStat? A: No, at this time it's not. Mzz-include-crazystat is created by a user of (the excellent) CrazyStat software-- a user who wanted to make it easier to include the CrazyStat software on their WordPress blog.
- Does this mzz-include-crazystat plugin install CrazyStat on my WordPress site? A: No, this plugin doesn't install CrazyStat. CrazyStat must already have been installed in your site, for example in the folder: http://mysite.com/stat/
== Installation == 0. Install the CrazyStat software on your website. This plugin doesn't do that. This plugin just "points to"/includes the CrazyStat installation.
- Put the mzz-include-crazystat.php file into a folder mzz-include-crazystat and upload the folder to the plugins directory in your WordPress installation.
- From the WordPress dashboard, activate the plugin. That's it! Now whenever someone visits your site the include code fires and so it allows the CrazyStat installation to start gathering statistics.