This plugin allows to send SMS messages through Infobip service provider API. It is based on the current version of Twilio plugin available in the default Mautic install package, and also on Infobip plugin for previous Mautic versions written by @abreuleonel .
The lack a of an updated version of the original Infobip plugin as well as the absence of an alternative to Twilio API was what motivated the creation of this.
- Create a new "MauticInfoBipSmsBundle" folder in the plugins folder
- Copy the plugins files into the MauticInfoBipSmsBundle folder.
- Go to the Configuration -> Plugins Settings, in Mautic web interface.
- Click on Install/Upgrade Plugins.
- The plugin should now be available for configuration.
After configure the plugin.
- 1 - Go to Channels -> Text Messages.
- 2 - Create a text message with any content.
- 3 - Go to Components -> Form.
- 4 - Create a new Form (New Campaign Form).
- 5 - Create the form with a email or mobile number field.
- 6 - Go to Campaigns.
- 7 - Create a new campaign: Contact Sources: Campaign Form.
- 8 - Choose the form you created early.
- 9 - In the next step, select Action.
- 10 - In the select box, chose InfoBip Send text messages.
- 11 - In the box of InfoBip Send text messages, put a name and choose the form message - that you created early.
- 12 - Save your campaign.
- 13 - Go to Contacts.
- 14 - Create a contact with a valid mobile number.
- 15 - Go to Components -> Form.
- 16 - Click in Preview in the form that you created.
- 17 - Send this form with the contact information.
- 18 - Execute the command php console mautic:campaigns:trigger.
- 19 - The contact used to fill the form, will receive the text message.