Create a Rack app from your Cappuccino app.
gem install bundler
Build your Release target
Create a Gemfile in your Build/Release/APPNAME directory, with the following:
source :rubygems gem "sinatra" gem "rack-cappuccino"
Install them if they're not already
Create a config.ru in the same directory, with the following:
require "rack/cappuccino" run Rack::Cappuccino
Deploying to Heroku
cd Build/Release/APPNAME git init bundler install git add . git ci -m "..." heroku create git push heroku master
Example application on Heroku
Contributing to rack-cappuccino
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2010 Matte Noble. See LICENSE for further details.