Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Support for MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport protocol) client communication (see #130, #256).
- Utility function to retrieve MAC address (
Utilities.Functions.getMACAddress, see #255).
- Utility function to generate a UUID (
Utilities.Functions.generateUUID(), see #244).
- Number of received bytes in
UDPReceiveblock is provided as output (see #236).
- Scalable real-time synchronization (see #215).
Adaption of the new Modelica Association license for libraries: The 3-Clause BSD License (see #238, #264). The C-code parts of the library were already BSD 3-Clause licensed, but the Modelica code was licensed under the Modelica License 2. Since Modelica Association projects, most notably the Modelica Standard Library (MSL), changed from Modelica License 2 to the BSD 3-Clause license, the Modelica_DeviceDrivers library follows this development.
Other (minor) fixes and improvements.
Fixed variable naming error in game controller code.
- Important: A bug fix in the shared memory implementation for Windows potentially affects applications that adapted the (wrong) buffer layout (see #138)!
- Presentation of the library at the Modelica'2017 conference.
- OpenModelica (v1.11.0 Beta 1 and later) is now the third tool known to (partially) support the library (e.g., UDP, TCP/IP, serial port, shared memory, and LCM communication).
- Added support for sending and receiving of Lightweight Communications and Marshalling LCM datagrams (only the communication aspect of LCM is considered).
- Added support for TCP/IP communication for Linux (was already available for Windows).
- New top-level package
EmbeddedTargetswith a first prototypical support for the Atmel AVR family of microcontrollers (ATmega16 and ATmega328P (=Arduino Uno) are supported; currently only known to work with OpenModelica's ExperimentalEmbeddedC code generation, see documentation).
- Bug fixes for the serial port support (#117, #118, #119, #127, #128).
- Bug fix for the byte order swapping logic (endianness, #203).
- Other (minor) fixes and improvements.
- Uses latest version of Modelica Standard Library (v3.2.2)
- Changed the license of the external C code and header files to Simplified BSD License (the Modelica package parts remain under Modelica License 2)
- Impoved Modelica compatibility: Fixed the use of conditionally enabled variable
procPriooutside of connect in
- Impoved Modelica compatibility: Fixed the invalid integer to enumeration type conversion in
- Fully specified the initial conditions for example models
- Simplified the linking with system libraries (MSVC only)
- Improved and updated the documentation
- Added continuous integration for the external C code (thanks to Travis CI)
- Improved compatibility with the DLR Visualization Library
- Improved support of automatic Code-Export from SimulationX 3.7
Bugfix release. Fixes the translation error due to a missing
byteOrder parameter in the clocked communication blocks.
Fixes wrong date in version information of Modelica_DeviceDrivers v1.4.0
- Switched to semantic versioning.
- Migrated to new release process motivated by impact-on-library-developers.
- Added support for external trigger signals to trigger communication blocks.
- Added support to configure byte ordering in communication blocks.
- Added support for TCP/IP communication for Windows.
- Added serial port support for Windows (was already available for Linux).
- Added compiler support for MinGW and Cygwin.
- Added support for all 32 joystick buttons.
- Fixed Modelica compatibility of output buffers in communication blocks.
- Fixed multi-threaded access of UDP and shared memory communication for Windows.
- Fixed many small issues, particularly for improved compatibility with SimulationX.