Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Mongo Hadoop Connector wiki! This page provides an organized table of contents into various topics on the connector. You may also be interested in checking out the FAQ. For instructions on installing the Hadoop connector, please visit the page appropriate for your use case.
Using the Connector
Installation instructions and configuration options for specific parts of the Hadoop ecosystem.
- General Configuration
- Connecting Over SSL
- Pig + installation instructions for Pig
- Hive + installation instructions for Hive
- MapReduce + installation instructions for MapReduce
- Spark + installation instructions for Spark
- Hadoop Streaming
- Using BSON Files for Input/Output
Short code snippets using MapReduce and Pig that accomplish simple jobs using the connector.
- Enron Emails [includes Elastic MapReduce example]
- Treasury Yield Calculation
- Sensor Logs [MapReduce only]
Learn how to develop and test this project.