A Ruby Object Mapper for Mongo.
$ gem install mongo_mapper
MongoMapper is tested against:
- MRI 2.4 - 2.7
- JRuby (Versions with 1.9 compatibility)
Additionally, MongoMapper is tested against:
- Rails 5.0+ - 6.0
Contributing & Development
$ git clone https://github.com/mongomapper/mongomapper && cd mongomapper $ bundle install $ bundle exec rake
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix. All specs should pass.
- Add specs for your changes. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself in another branch so a maintainer ignore it when your pull request is merged.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Problems or Questions?
Hit up the Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/mongomapper
Copyright (c) 2009-2021 MongoMapper. See LICENSE for details.
- John Nunemaker
- Chris Heald
- Scott Taylor
But all open source projects are a team effort and could not happen without
everyone who has contributed. See
CONTRIBUTORS for the full list. Thank you!