CI local plugin
This local_ci plugin contains all the scripts needed by Moodle CI servers to automate checks while integration happens.
- Some checks require a MySQL, master-based site to be up and running.
- Some checks require the installation of 3rd part tools (phpunit...).
- Some checks require the presence of both local_codechecker and local_moodlecheck local plugins.
- Visit HQ-326 for a step by step record about the installation of http://integration.moodle.org:8080 It can be useful to know what to install and the real php/pear dependencies.
- Complete the documentation.
- Document each check properly.
- 20121112 - Eloy - Initial version of this README.md.