Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
NOTE: This release includes significant changes to the mozjpeg ABI in order to return to ABI compatibility with libjpeg-turbo. See the file ‘README-mozilla.txt’ for more information.
- mozjpeg is now backward ABI-compatible with libjpeg-turbo. See ‘README-mozilla.txt’ for more information.
- DC trellis quantization (compression improvement)
- Merge successive DQT (FFDB) and DHT (FFC4) markers in a single marker (compression improvement)
- Deringing for black-on-white text
- Option to select quantization tables
- New cjpeg flag ‘-version’ to obtain version
- PNG input support for cjpeg
- Various other improvements from syncing with latest libjpeg-turbo code