This could be done by declaring model objects in the HTML
<MODEL name="article"> <FIELD name="headline" type="string"> <FIELD name="body" type="string"> </MODEL>
<A> elements would specify JSON/XML API endpoints, as well as models that would receive the data:
<A mref="http://api.mywebsite.com/get-article" receiver="article">Get!</A>
Finally, the DOM is dynamically updated through model references:
<H1 model="article.headline"></H1> <ARTICLE model="article.body"></ARTICLE>
- A quick why and how with rough examples and ideas.
Quickstart - Blog currently empty
- Just want to make a single-page-app blog? Use this document.
More Scenarios currently empty
- This document contains a bunch of examples to use in the real world.
Model Object currently empty
- The spec for the
Data IO currently empty
- The spec for data transfer into and out of the models.
SQL Interface currently empty
- The spec for accessing model data from HTML using SQL.