Objective-Smalltalk is a programming language derived from Smalltalk, Objective-C with significant additions for connector-oriented programming.
It is still experimental.
git clone https://github.com/mpw/MPWFoundation.git
Build the 'stsh' scheme
Example scripts are in the scripts directory.
Raspberry Pi build instructions
- Install GNUstep, I used a build script.
- Clone both projects as above.
- run ./makeheaderdir in each of the project directories
- use make in each of the project directories to build (MPWFoundation first)
- Navigate to the raspi directory in ObjectiveSmalltalk
- run make raspish
The raspish is pre-configured/-linked to know about GPIO pins.
These should also work for other Linux systems. For example, the Objective-S website is served by Objective-S on Digital Ocean Droplet with Ubuntu.