Clone this wiki locally
Ideas for apps
Have an idea for an MQTT app but don't have the time, skill or knowledge to create it? or just a cool idea you want to share with the community? add it to the list below.
a "modern" replacement for IA92
- cross-platform... could be Java.
- Needs updating to latest MQTT v3.1 with user auth - use Eclipse Paho Java client!
- could look a lot nicer (running IA92 with platform-native LaF improves it for a start)
a PyGTK desktop pub/sub testing app similar to the GUI in IA92
example mobile apps with source
- BlackBerry (JavaME?)
- Windows Phone mobile app with source
port of MQTT to TI Launchpad
- (is this even possible given platform limitations?)
- This seems like a prime candidate for MQTT-S RF BoosterPack
MQTT client for NeTV
add your idea here :-)
an app for eInk/non-Fire Kindles