Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Ideas for apps
Have an idea for an MQTT app but don't have the time, skill or knowledge to create it? or just a cool idea you want to share with the community? add it to the list below.
a "modern" replacement for IA92
- cross-platform... could be Java.
- Needs updating to latest MQTT v3.1 with user auth - use Eclipse Paho Java client!
- could look a lot nicer (running IA92 with platform-native LaF improves it for a start)
a PyGTK desktop pub/sub testing app similar to the GUI in IA92
example mobile apps with source
- BlackBerry (JavaME?)
- Windows Phone mobile app with source
port of MQTT to TI Launchpad
- (is this even possible given platform limitations?)
- This seems like a prime candidate for MQTT-S RF BoosterPack
MQTT client for NeTV
LED panel client and server
add your idea here :-)
- an app for eInk/non-Fire Kindles