Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
**** PLEASE READ THE README! *****
Please do keep in mind that this is a BETA release, which means you should still EXPECT some things not to work quite right. We have done a LOT of testing on our own to try and resolve as many issues as we can before this release, but now you get to help! (Lucky you!) So if/when you do find things that don't work right, please use the link in github to report the issue.
Improvements Since the Alpha Release:
- Updated to version 4.4.169
- Various custom kernel fixes, mainline backports, stability and other enhancements
- 4K Playback @ 60fps is now smooth and Audio/Video are synced
- Updated versions of many emulators and cores
- Buggy button re-mapping issue is resolved
- PPSSPP now performs at 100% speed for most games
- Customizable "max fps" setting in PPSSPP to fine tune your experience - set to 30fps to play GOW nice and smooth!
- PSP video scenes now play perfectly
- VirtualJaguar is now fixed and playable
- NEOGEO Core Fixed
- Bluetooth Controllers Reconnect After Reboot
Rockpro Specific Updates:
- WIFI and Bluetooth Module working
- RTL8812EU USB Wifi adapter working
- eMMC boot issues resolved
- Headphone / Audio-Out (ES8316) Fixed
- PCIe is enabled and connected storage devices have been confirmed to work correctly
- Improved Gigabit Ethernet performance
- Custom optimized resolutions for Mupen, PSP, and Reicast to hit 100% emulation speeds!
- EmulationStation menu music always playing
PLEASE READ THE README
Please do keep in mind that this is an ALPHA release, which means you should EXPECT some things not to work. We have done a fair amount of testing on our own to try and resolve as many issues as we can before this release, but now you get to help! (Lucky you!) So if/when you do find things that don't work right, please use the link in github to report the issue.
When reporting issues:
- Provide logs or screenshots of the issue so that we can see the error(s) you are seeing
- Provide detailed steps for us to follow in order to reproduce the issue