Paul Bourke's Delaunay Triangulation implementation.
This is a big refactor from Julapy (Lukasz Karluk) and Pat Long's version (http://code.google.com/p/julapy/source/browse/trunk/openframeworks/ofxDelaunay/?r=708)
- Now uses ofMesh rather than custom data structure
- uses std::vector for internal storage, which removes need for reallocating memory or constructor/destructors
- Removed need for setMaxPoints(). No max points enforced
- Simplified API to just two functions
- The core triangulation code does not always take into account all points, resulting in missing triangles.