DeepaMehta 4 Webpages
This DeepaMehta 4 Plugin brings simple, multi-site web-publishing capabilities to your DeepaMehta 4 installation. Installing it introduces the types Webpage, Redirect, Menu Item and Website to your DeepaMehta 4.
The HTML generated by this module tries to map (at best as possible) the DeepaMehta standard types to terms of the Schema.org vocabulary.
It builds on our recent work, especially on the dm4-thymeleaf module.
It is recommended to use DeepaMehta 4.8.3 (or higher) and it is required to use the following
- dm4-thymeleaf-0.6.1 module
You'll find both available for download both at http://download.deepamehta.de.
Usage: Creating a Webpage
To start working a Webpage simply use the
Create menu in Toolbar (upper grey area of DeepaMehta).
To publish a Webpage it must be connected to a Website.
- Navigate and reveal your Website (e.g. via following the
My Websitebutton after clicking your
Toolbar). The website topic allows you to edit and enter some basic information which occurs on all your webpages (Footer, About, Layout, etc):
You can also reveal your website through search
By Type and then selecting
- Creating a Webpage is as simple as using the
New Webpagewhen having selected a
That's it. Your webpage is now published under your hostname and its so called Web Alias. The very same steps apply if you want to publish a Redirect or a Menu item on your website.
Note: The permission who can see your published webpage depends on the so called SharingMode of the workspace your webpage is assigned to.
0.4.4 -- Jan 31, 2017
- Arrange site navigation blocks as
- Feature: Allow 3rd party plugins to hook in a top menu navigation fragment
- Feature: Allow 3rd party plugins to gather menu items and webpage topics (for the "standard" website)
- Fix: Website name is always "standard" on pages/templates registered by 3rd party plugins
0.4.3 -- Jan 04, 2017
- Expose standard webpages and menu items to a 3rd party frontpage
- A CSS fix in the "standard grey" stylesheet fixing menu position on each page
0.4.2 -- Nov 14, 2016
- Revision of "standard-grey" stylesheet
- Revision of server side java plugin code
0.4.1 -- Nov 03, 2016
Pleae have a look at this commit message for a short description of fixes and improvements in 0.4.1.
0.4 -- Aug 09, 2016
- Completely revised webpage application model
- Introduced new icons, types and a specific web-alias renderer
- Depends on dm4-thymeleaf module version 0.6.1
- Not compatible with previous version (dm4-webpages-0.3)
- Developer note: This version only installs migrations 1, 2 and 3.
Migration 4 and 5 are still in flux and may instal with the next release.
- Uses Thymeleaf 2.1.3
Note: You cannot upgrade a dm47-webpages-0.3 installation to use dm47-webpages-0.4.
0.3 -- Nov 23, 2015
- Useful to create and publish one website
- Compatible with the collaborative DeepaMehta 4.7
0.1.1 -- Oct 09, 2015
- Simple Web Pages for DeepaMehta 4.4.x