DeepaMehta 4 Webpages
This DeepaMehta 4 Plugin brings simple, multi-site web-publishing capabilities to your DeepaMehta 4 installation.
Installing it introduces the types Website, Webpage, Webpage Section, Tile, Button, Link, Redirect, Menu Item to your DeepaMehta 4.
Furthermore, the HTML generated by this module tries to map (at best as possible) the DeepaMehta standard types to terms of the Schema.org vocabulary.
It builds on our recent work, especially on the dm4-thymeleaf module.
It is recommended to use DeepaMehta 4.8.6 (or higher) and it is required to use the following
- dm4-thymeleaf-0.6.1 module
You'll find both available for download both at http://download.deepamehta.de.
Usage: Creating a Webpage
To start working a Webpage simply use the
Create menu in Toolbar (upper grey area of DeepaMehta).
To publish a Webpage it must be connected to a Website.
- Navigate and reveal your Website (e.g. via following the
My Websitebutton after clicking your
Toolbar). The website topic allows you to edit and enter some basic information which occurs on all your webpages (Footer, About, Layout, etc):
You can also reveal your website through search
By Type and then selecting
- Creating a Webpage is as simple as using the
New Webpagewhen having selected a
That's it. Your webpage is now published under your hostname and its so called Web Alias. The very same steps apply if you want to publish a Redirect or a Menu item on your website.
Note: The permission who can see your published webpage depends on the so called SharingMode of the workspace your webpage is assigned to.
0.7.2 - Upcoming
- Iprovements and fixes for third-party plugin integration
- Enabled font-smoothing, esp. for bold bright serif texts on dark backgrounds
- Added very basic json-ld mapping for an Institution to be publisher of the frontpage
- Include tile child values and section titles in fulltext search results.
- Preparations of displaying topic type icons on pages
- Style fix for unlegible text in footer area
- Adjustment of header button, section header and Pages section style
- Added contact-form and mapbox-widget as Section Layouts
- Added tile-content wrapper for additional custom-styles
- File topic rendering precedes Tile Content rendering in Sections
- Changes in HTML markup for article tag on pages
0.7.1 - Mar 08, 2018
- Fixes Single Tile section layout
- Added sorting for Tiles within Sections
0.7 -- Mar 07, 2018
- Added support Headers customizable per Webage and Website
(Screen size specific background images, image styles, text overrides, color styles and call-to-action buttons)
- Added support for ordered Sections above or below Webpage content
- Added support for various Grid Layout, Quote and Accordion segments within Sections
- Added Tiles to compose content or clickable areas in Sections
(Tile and screen-size specific background images or font and background colors)
- Added support for a website specific logo image
- Server side revision of main webpage and site routing (global site vs. user websites)
- Upgrade and reconfigured custom build of semantic-ui 2.3
- Switched to wordpress-style system fonts
- Prepared Tiles as proxy objects for rendering various types of topics
- Revised some old semantic-ui overrides
- Revised markup of the three navigation menus
- Extended dm4-webclient integration for simpler authoring
- Introduced constants for all plugin specific type URIs
- Added migrations to complete workspace assignments (specifically some View Config topics had been missed)
- Switched from usernames to prefixes for routing multiple Websites
0.4.6 -- Nov 18, 2017
- Maintenance relase improving on the custom events fired for 3rd party plugins
0.4.5 -- Nov 13, 2017
- Standard Theme: Integrate semantic-ui standard theme
- Multi-sites: Migrated username based prefixes to simple Website prefixes
- Top-navigation bar with support for dropdown menus
- Ajax based fulltext search in top nav bar
- New custom events for 3rd parties to hook into template preparation
0.4.4 -- Jan 31, 2017
- Arrange site navigation blocks as
- Feature: Allow 3rd party plugins to hook in a top menu navigation fragment
- Feature: Allow 3rd party plugins to gather menu items and webpage topics (for the "standard" website)
- Fix: Website name is always "standard" on pages/templates registered by 3rd party plugins
0.4.3 -- Jan 04, 2017
- Expose standard webpages and menu items to a 3rd party frontpage
- A CSS fix in the "standard grey" stylesheet fixing menu position on each page
0.4.2 -- Nov 14, 2016
- Revision of "standard-grey" stylesheet
- Revision of server side java plugin code
0.4.1 -- Nov 03, 2016
Pleae have a look at this commit message for a short description of fixes and improvements in 0.4.1.
0.4 -- Aug 09, 2016
- Completely revised webpage application model
- Introduced new icons, types and a specific web-alias renderer
- Depends on dm4-thymeleaf module version 0.6.1
- Not compatible with previous version (dm4-webpages-0.3)
- Developer note: This version only installs migrations 1, 2 and 3.
Migration 4 and 5 are still in flux and may instal with the next release.
- Uses Thymeleaf 2.1.3
Note: You cannot upgrade a dm47-webpages-0.3 installation to use dm47-webpages-0.4.
0.3 -- Nov 23, 2015
- Useful to create and publish one website
- Compatible with the collaborative DeepaMehta 4.7
0.1.1 -- Oct 09, 2015
- Simple Web Pages for DeepaMehta 4.4.x