The MWC network was launched in November 2019. MWC development is progressing well and there are many areas where development resources could be allocated.
This roadmap will show you where MWC has been and plans to go. If you are a skilled developer then please jump in and help make it happen!
- 03/31/2022 - NIT scheme security
- 12/29/2021 - Atomic swaps for ETH and ERC-20 tokens.
- 30/05/2021 Mobile wallet, Android v1.
- 20/05/2021 Decentralized exchange.
- 20/03/2021 Atomic swaps for more coins (LTC, ZCash, Dash, Doge).
- 20/03/2021 Reply attack implementation (The feature will be activated with NIT).
- 30/12/2020 Grin rebase.
- 12/16/2020 MWC/BTC & MWC/BCH atomic swaps.
- 10/26/2020 - All funds completely distributed to the MWC hodlers.
- MWCMQS support in mwc-wallet.
- TOR support in all wallets and nodes.
- 08/03/2020 - TOR inbound connections (mwc-node 4.0.0-beta.1).
- 07/04/2020 - TOR outbound connections (mwc-node 3.2.3).
- 06/19/2020 - TOR transactions (QT wallet 1.0.22).
- 04/07/2020 - HODL Program registration (QT 1.0.15).
- 01/22/2020 - Grin 3.0 rebase (mwc-node 3.0.0).
- 01/21/2020 - GRIN CVE patched.
- 12/21/2019 - MWC QT wallet cold storage implementation (QT 1.0.11).
- 11/11/2019 - Mainnet launch.
- 10/14/2019 - BTC/MWC atomic swap completed on testnet.
To be done
If you want to help please contact us in discord.
- Extend Mobile wallet with additional functionality.
- Non-interactive transaction scheme (NIT). Q4-2022
- trustless aggregators system for transactions obfuscation
- Mobile node.
- Switch from binaries to library model (required for iOS support).
- Minimize transactions traceability (Coinjoin pool)
- Hardware wallets. Requires hardware manufacturer support.
There are many potential places development resources can be allocated. They will be chosen based on market needs. Highest priority will be given to requests that primarily benefit and come from the buyers and hodlers of last resort.
Initial stock distribution
|Funds distribution||Completed at Height||Date||Coins claimed||Total claimed||Announcements|
|AIRDROP to Bitcoin HODLers||1/2/20||5,400,037.41||5,400,037.41||https://www.mwc.mw/mimble-wimble-coin-articles/claims-for-airdrop-closed|
|Claim 1 to MWC hodlers (Hodl program)||305,000||6/11/20||7,699.73||5,407,737.14||https://www.mwc.mw/mimble-wimble-coin-articles/hodl-program-status-update|
|Claim 2 to MWC hodlers (Hodl program)||314,760||6/18/20||774,065.02||6,181,802.16||https://www.mwc.mw/mimble-wimble-coin-articles/hodl-program-status-update|
|Claim 3 to MWC hodlers (Hodl program + some unclaimed airdrop)||330,000||6/29/20||1,491,584.84||7,673,387.00||https://blockfolio.com/coin/MWC_2/signal/GlEchsHvsn|
|Claim 4 to MWC hodlers (Remaining Dev fund + remaining unclaimed airdrop)||471,000||10/5/20||2,261,046.00||9,934,433.00||https://www.mwc.mw/mimble-wimble-coin-articles/mwc-decentralization-distribution-of-dev-fund-and-unclaimed-airdrop-fund|
|Claim 5 to MWC hodlers (Unclaimed from claim 4)||500,000||10/26/20||32,734.00||9,967,167.00||https://www.mwc.mw/mimble-wimble-coin-articles/update-on-the-last-dev-fund-distribution|
- Dev fund was registered for the HODL distribution 1,2,3.
- All MWC premined funds (Airdrop, HODL and Dev fund) are completely distributed to MWC hodlers.
Developement is solely financed by donations.