Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Releasing a new version to PyPI
- Make sure any merged features have entries in the change log (
- Decide how much to bump the version (typically point version for backwards compatible changes, and minor version for backwards incompatible changes).
- Bump the version in
setup.py and in
- Update the release date in
- Unless this is already part of a feature branch, you may want to do all this in a dedicated
- Merge your branch branch
- Create a new "release" on github, named vx.y.z to match your version.
- Publish the release, which will trigger a push to pypi from travis
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.