A barebones Aurelia + webpack2 build with decorators and async/await support
This boilerplate is up to date as of April 13th, 2017, and incorporates the following:
- An ES6-based Aurelia implementation (rather than Typescript)
- Code-splitting by routes (using latest syntax in Aurelia's router to designate chunk creation according to files under a route)
- Use of plain CSS (rather than SASS/LESS)
- Fully working in all evergreen browsers AND Internet Explorer 11, 10, and 9!
Here's all you need to get started.
npm install -g yarn
Step 2) Install the dependencies:
Step 3) Test it out in your browser (at http://localhost:8080):
yarn run web
Step 4) (optional) Build an optimized version ready to upload to a web server:
yarn run prod
Step 5) Enjoy how easy that was!
Hope this helps someone else out there!
Special thanks to:
- based originally on https://github.com/jods4/aurelia-webpack-build