New Features, Enhancements, and Changes
- Supports NATS 2.0 Authorization with Nkeys, JWTs, and user credential files.
- Supports the NoEcho option to prevent applications receiving their own messages on a connection.
- Added both blocking and async drain support, to gracefully drain unsubscribe and drain a subscription or connection.
- Allow multiple URLS in the
- Avoid unnecessary allocation of Tasks (@lanfeust69)
- Fix swallowed exceptions in connect (@lanfeust69)
- Remove lock in EncodedConn.publishObject (@lanfeust69)
- Default the count of published messages to 1 in the publish example (Chad Yates)
- Fix subscriber usage text. (Chad Yates)
- Print all parameters in the examples (Chad Yates)
- Stop reading from TCP socket when host has gracefully disconnected. (George Songhurst)
- Clean up code to workaround bug in c# uri class (@harrisa1)
- Clean up and simplify url parsing logic (@harrisa1)
- Updates to support default scheme and port (@harrisa1)
- Prevent InFlightRequests from generating unobserved exceptions (Andreas Domfors)
- Prevent the ConnectAsync task from generating unobserved task exceptions (Andreas Domfors)
- Prevent NullReferenceException if these references are reassigned (Andreas Domfors)
Download on NuGet here.