The purpose of the application is to run the model with the ONNX Runtime and to use FastAPI to make the model available via a post request. We are using a token in headers request to secure the application.
- models/boston_housting.onnx: In the models folder we are storing the trained model.
- notebooks/Modeltraining.ipynb: Here you can find the procedure that we are using to train the model.
- application: Contains all of the code that we need to serve the model.
docker-compose up to start the project.
- application is available at http://localhost
- docs are available at http://localhost/docs
- take a look on the test.sh script to see an example for a prediction