Haystack is a collection of tools for the design and verification of asynchronous circuits. Not all of the tools are complete. Below lists the state of each tool:
- [ 2%] chpsim is a simulator for Communicating Hardware Processes.
- [ 50%] hseenc finds state space conflicts and helps to fix them with state variable assignments.
- [100%] hseplot renders state graphs, petri nets, and signal transition graphs.
- [100%] hsesim is a simulator for Handshaking Expansions which can efficiently elaborate the whole state space of a circuit for input to hseenc.
- [100%] prsim is a simulator for Production Rules.
- [ 20%] prsize is an automatic sizing program for Production Rules.
Licensed by Cornell University under GNU GPL v3.
Written by Ned Bingham. Copyright © 2020 Cornell University.
Haystack is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Haystack is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
A copy of the GNU General Public License may be found in COPYRIGHT. Otherwise, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.