This is a simple tweet plugin for SiriProxy. It currently only supports being tied to a single username, and has no built in authentication.
- Copy the contents of
- Fill in the required auth info (See below)
- restart SiriProxy
Say: Tweet (message)
Will post a tweet with "message" after confirming
The plugin does not currently do its own authentication. You must set up a twitter "app" yourself and use the tokens from that for now.
- Go to twitter.com/apps
- Click "Create a new application"
- Fill in the required fields (None of these matter)
- On the next screen, click the settings tab
- Change the "Access" option to "Read and Write" and click "Update this twitter application settings"
- Go back to the details tab, scroll down, and click "create your access token"
- You should now have all the info required. Copy to the matching fields in