Comprehensive and open-source library of analysis tools for MRI of the spinal cord.
- De Leener et al. Robust, accurate and fast automatic segmentation of the spinal cord. Neuroimage 2014;98:528-536.
- Ullmann et al. Automatic labeling of vertebral levels using a robust template-based approach. Int J Biomed Imaging 2014;Article ID 719520.
- Fonov et al. Framework for integrated MRI average of the spinal cord white and gray matter: The MNI-Poly-AMU template. Neuroimage 2014;102P2:817-827.
- Benhamou et al. Atlas of white-matter tracts in the human spinal cord. Proc. ISMRM, Milan, Italy 2014:5132
- Cadotte et al. Characterizing the Location of Spinal and Vertebral Levels in the Human Cervical Spinal Cord. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2014;(in press).
- De Leener et al. Template-based analysis of multi-parametric MRI data with the Spinal Cord Toolbox. Proc. ISMRM, Toronto, Canada 2015
- Cohen-Adad et al. Slice-by-slice regularized registration for spinal cord MRI: SliceReg. Proc. ISMRM, Toronto, Canada 2015
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 École Polytechnique, Université de Montréal
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.