- added support for low intensity mining
- lyra2z speed improvements for Pascal cards
- added benchmark option to state.set method
- API version bumped to 0.1.6
- removed algorithms sia, lbry and daggerhashimoto_sia
- removed '_nvidia' tag from version name
Note on intensity:
Low intensity mining limits the amount of GPU resources used by excavator - it runs with decreased GPU load. If device intensity is set to low and algorithm that doesn't support intensity is selected, excavator will mine with full intensity. Algorithms that support low intensity: blake2s, daggerhashimoto, lyra2rev2, keccak, neoscrypt, lyra2z, x16r.
- changed benchmark job for x16r
Remark on benchmark for x16r:
With previous version of excavator (1.5.6a) benchmark was performed on a dummy job that reached average speeds for each card. Now, different job is selected, which reaches ~20% lower speed. This step was necessary to assure that current profitability is almost always higher or equal to the one calculated with the benchmark result.
- speed improvements for lyra2z
devices[i]/gpu_memory_totalfield to device.list method
- small lyra2rev2 improvements on some cards
- API version bumped to 0.1.4
- added algorithm lyra2z
- fixed lyra2rev2 bug that was causing lower pool speed on some pools
Remark on API changes:
We added state.set method: https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/tree/master/api#state-set
Its main goal is easier handling with an excavator between switching, see the example: https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/blob/master/command_file_switching_example.json
- bug fixes
- API version bumped to 0.1.2
- removed algorithms Nist5 and CryptoNight
- API bug fixes
- API version bumped to 0.1.1 (added devices.get method)
- CryptoNight and CryptoNightV7 bug fixes
- speed improvements for lyra2rev2 on Titan V
- bug fixes & improvements
- changed stratum protocol to NiceHash Miner Protocol
- API version bumped to 0.1.0
- added algorithm CryptoNightV7 (XMR)
- speed improvements for CryptoNight
- added support for Tesla P100
- From version 1.5.0a further excavator supports only NiceHash stratum servers. Stratum servers are available at:
nhmp.LOCATION.nicehash.com:3200 (LOCATION: eu, usa, hk, jp, in, br).
- Excavator API has changed! Take a look at the config file examples and API documentation.
- This version of Excavator is not compatible with NiceHash Miner (yet).