Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- highly optimized CUDA djezo solver
- Instance count 16 (max 8GPUs 2instances per GPU).
Remarks: Linux builds will work only on SM5.0 and higher and CPU must have support AVX. CUDA8 required
Added silentarmy kernel. Added ability to run multiple threads per device (OpenCL).
EDIT: Removed OpenCL.dll. If you need this file to run the miner, just search your PC to find it somewhere and copy in.
This release supports:
- very fast CPU implementation (up to 40 Sol/s on i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz), based on xenoncat solvers
- support for NVIDIA GPUs, based on Tromp solvers
- (beta) support for AMD GPUs, based on Tromp solvers, ported by eXtremal to OpenCL
Run with "-h" parameter to learn possible commands. By default, miner uses all CPU cores and no GPU devices. You need to explicitly enable GPU devices (setting "-cd" parameter for NVIDIA or "-od" parameter for AMD). If you wish to mine only with GPUs and no CPU, you must explicitly set "-t 0".
Miner auto detects CPU extensions (SSE2, AVX1 or AVX2) and uses appropriate miner.
PLEASE note: if you have issues with AMD, try deleting .bin files!
!!! SPECIAL NOTE !!! There are two miner binaries included in the release package:
- nheqminer.exe is used to mine on NiceHash.com service as a hashing power seller; you will be paid in Bitcoins, use your Bitcoin address as username
- nheqminer_zcash.exe is used to mine on Zcash by NiceHash ZEC pool; you will be paid in ZEC, use your Zcash address as username
- Mine on NiceHash.com service as a hashing power seller, using CPU and NVIDIA GPU, using USA location:
nheqminer.exe -l usa -u BTC-ADDRESS -t 6 -cd 0
In this example we have a quad-core CPU with hyper-threading (8 threads available) and only one NVIDIA GPU in the computer. We are mining with 6 threads on the CPU and on the whole NVIDIA GPU.
- Mine on Zcash by NiceHash ZEC pool, using CPU and AMD GPUs, using EU location:
nheqminer_zcash.exe -l eu -u ZEC-ADDRESS -t 6 -od 0 1
In this example we have a quad-core CPU with hyper-threading (8 threads available) and two AMD GPUs in the computer. We are mining with 6 threads on the CPU and on both AMD GPUs.
All of the available locations are "usa" (USA), "eu" (EUROPE), "jp" (Japan), "hk" (Hong Kong).
This miner only works on Windows 7, 8 or 10.
64 bit version only!
You can monitor your mining @ NiceHash website. All miners are listed here: https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&a=24 (note; your reported hashrate will be approx. equal to number of solutions found)
If the miner does not want to connect to mine, you may check current order list @ https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=orders&a=24 If there are no orders or orders are dead, try another location (eu or usa).
EDIT: Added msvcp120.dll in archive.
EDIT R2: Added SSE2 bin.