QuickSmith-Web (https://niyeradori.github.io/QuickSmith-Web/index.html) - Runs on Chrome, Safari and Firefox both in Web and Mobile.
This is a web and mobile version of the MS Windows based QuickSmith - https://github.com/niyeradori/quicksmith. The primary motivation of this port is in response to the numerous requests from users, who are unable to run QuickSmith in the newer Windows Operating Systems. I hope that by making QuickSmith independent of Operating System, it can be "future proofed".
QuickSmith is a Smith Chart based linear circuit simulation program. Some of the features offered by this program are listed below:
- Ladder network, elements are loaded using drag drop method.
- Open and Save functions for schematic files
- Impedance matching
- Frequency/component sweep
- Load impedance interpolation/extrapolation for frequency dependent loads
- Q factors taken into account for network components
- Amplifier design/analysis using gain/noise circles
- Insertion loss and S21 graphs
- Transmission line parameter calculations
- Constant Conductance, VSWR and Q circles
- Import and Export of data files
- Help files with solved examples of network matching and amplifier design
July 31st, 2017