- opam 1 OPAM is a source-based package manager for OCaml. It supports multiple simultaneous compiler installations, flexible package constraints, and a Git-friendly development workflow.
- opam-repository 1 Main public package repository for OPAM, the source package manager of OCaml.
- easylib 1 a usable (eventually) library for Standard ML
- spadeful 1 PDF viewer for Gtk+
- alsaequal-scripties 0 A set of scripts to automate usage of the ALSA plugin alsaequal, in particular together with mpd.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 56 total Apr 28, 2014 – Apr 28, 2015
Longest streak 5 days April 30 – May 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed