- PhD in Neural Machine Translation.
- Starting a personal project which, I hope, someday will turn into a startup.
- Stuff I have done over the years: software engineer, technical lead, data scientist, NMT researcher.
Summary of my skillset:
- Machine Learning engineer: experience with classical data science (scikit-learn, pandas, SQL) and with deep learning (tensorflow/keras, pytorch) especially on NLP. Grasp on probability & statistics.
- Mobile app developer, both for iOS (SwitfUI & UIKit) and Android (Kotlin + Jetpack Compose).
- Other technical skills: handy with unix cmd line, experience with docker.
- Soft skills: proactive, I like to learn new stuff, to take on challenges and teaching and leading roles.