Envisioned Theme 0.5.6
Envisioned is a minimalistic theme inspired by Edward Tufte.
Simple, elegant, responsive documentation. This theme is based on the envisioned-css repo. The theme provides styles for margin notes, side notes, figures and responsive tables.
To get the full use of the responsive tables you must also utilize the YellowTablesaw-StackOnly plugin as well as the YellowJquery plugin to use the full power of the theme. It's recommended that you install both plugins.
How do I install this?
- Download and install Yellow.
- Download and install jQuery plugin.
- Download and install Tablesaw StackOnly plugin.
- Download envisioned.css, copy it into your
- To enable the theme open file
To uninstall delete the theme files and set default settings.
Please use the documentation contained at the envisioned-css repo.
This theme is licensed under MIT.
All feedback is welcome.