OBS h8819 Source 0.1.2
This is a bugfix release of an audio source from REAC, an audio-over-ethernet protocol.
Changes in this release.
- Fix possible crash when changing device name
- Improve timestamp
- Fix deadlock when exiting OBS while recording or streaming is running.
- Fix memory leaks
- Before using this plugin, test enough at your system.
- This plugin is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, and the plugin is to be used at your own risk.
- The author of this plugin has no relationship with Roland. Do not ask Roland for support of this plugin.
obs-h8819-source-%VERSION%-macos.zip (provided below) and extract under
/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins or
See also this guide.
Download and install
obs-h8819-source-0.1.2-1_amd64.deb (provided below)
Or, compile from source for other distributions.
- Use at your own risk.
- Only 48 kHz sampling frequency is supported. (Still you can set any sampling frequency on OBS Studio.)
- Not all binaries are tested.
- MacOS: Tested (0.1.2 on macOS 12.4)
- Ubuntu: never tested but the source code is tested on CentOS 8.
- This plugin is not provided for Windows as of now.